Khalid Bin Waleed Bagh | خالد بن ولید باغ
خالد بن ولید باغ
This park has a long history it was made in 1775 to honor the Mughal empire Architect Ali Mardan Khan, who was the Architect who made the Shalimar Bagh in Lahore as well as the Garden on Sher Shah Suri Road in around Wah Cantt. This park was named by Mughal Empire 1550- 1857 originating from Bukhara Samarkand Afghanistan or Afghania which stretched all over India. In 1839 , Peshawar fell to British and they made the Commissioner Office right next to this Bagh and people who would visit the Commissioner of Peshawar, Colonel Mackenson of East Indian Company at that time, and then enjoy the peaceful views that this park offers.