Fort Kohna Qasim Garden
Multan fort is situated in the center of city. Multan Fort was built on a mound separating it from the city by the old bed of river Ravi. Its date cannot be fixed with accuracy. Apart from the shrines, most of the fort was destroyed by the British in 1848-49 to avenge the death of Lieutenant Alexander vans Agnew, killed in Multan by order of the Sikh governor. Agnew’s memorial obelisk stands on a plinth at one of the highest points of the fort mound. A panoramic view of Multan City can be seen from the highest point in the fort. The fort was originally known as Katochgarh and is attributed to have been built by the Katoch Dynasty.